cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi

karolste
Tuning in
  • We have Hub 3 and broadband 360 with virgin. However for the past 2 days there is no wifi , as it seems there are problems in the area. Have tried rebooting the device and there is yellow light at the bottom of the hub. We are working from home and we need access to the Internet asap. Any help please? 
2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If there is a known issue you need to wait till that is sorted. To check progress try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum),

But also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas)

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @karolste,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of your service issues, I can see from our system that you have an SNR fault in your area that could be causing intermittent issues with your connection and your picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

The current estimated fix date and time for this is 3pm on 5th May.

Regards,

Steven_L