Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No wfi - online counsellor

ok so a strange one - wife and children could not connect to their lloyds online banking via the wi-fi yet could when they went onto their phone data -

also had issues connecting the PS4 to PSN - again would not connect via wi-fi but did when i used my phone as a hotspot -

I reset the factory settings on the hub 3.0 and now no one can get internet - says white light and even says on my service status all is good but it is not -

the virgin hub app I use cannot connect to the hub as its saying their is no wi-fi -

I then connected to the router and it said all download upload where locked - can anyone help as virgin says there are no calls centres open -

I am a counsellor who has had to provide online counselling to all the school students  I used too see before the lockdown so I really need to get back online and not use my data on my phone pls (which Im doing now as a hotspot) - many thanks Ian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No wfi - online counsellor

Hi Ian

I have direct messaged you regarding this fault

Thanks

Josh

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,when you say you did a reset did you hold down the reset button for 60 seconds with the power on then release?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ian,

If you can send me your account number and area reference number on a private message I will have a look for you. 

Thanks

Lee

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi Lee... Josh is on the case but thanks for the quick reply..:)

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff. Good luck and stay safe.

Thanks

Lee

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicholas

I didnt do 60 secs probably aboyt 10 but I now have Josh on the case so Im hoping it gets sorted...so impressed by the quick responses! thanks everyone..feeling very connected now 🙂

0 Kudos