Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No way to contact?

I have been trying to contact Virgin Media since Thursday, and have been hung up on, web chat not working, and now no answer from phones at all!
I'm sorry, but I'm really starting to get upset over something that should be a simple task, all I wish to do is cancel my TV and Keep my broadband.
Is there anyway someone who works with VM could contact me on these forums? I am starting to get desperate and wondering if I should change providers. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No way to contact?

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No way to contact?

Hi Pinfoo, 

I'm very sorry you've not been able to speak to the team to make these changes 

We wouldn't usually deal with package changes via the forums but due to the circumstances we would love to help from here. 

I've not been able to locate your account from here so I'll pop you a personal message and we can grab some details 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos