Menu
TJ1970
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tv or internet the last week

I have had no tv or internet on and of for a week up to hours at a time when I finally got through to someone I was told exactly the same engineer is trying to fix the problem but for how long I work from home and have a child who is doing university work and another A levels and we have no connection please any one help I can not even find anywhere to book an engineer? 

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv or internet the last week

If you need to book an engineer you will need to ring;

Call 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or call
0345 454 1111 * from any other phone

But you've been told an engineer is already working on the issue?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv or internet the last week

Have you checked for “known network faults” - there is usually more up to date info on there (Particularly the 0800 number) if it is affecting several cusomers

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that may not cover problems affecting a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos