cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stable Connection to Twitch Servers

LEOsMIND
Joining in

Hello,
I am a Twitch Streamer and for a couple of months I have reoccurring problems with the connection to the Twitch servers. 
My internet works fine, and I tested everything on my end. 
It must be a problem on virgin medias end.

I attached screenshots of the bad connection to the twitch servers, 
the only notice in the logs and my connection speed.

Can someone please help. I rely on streaming, since it's my full time job.

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

6 REPLIES 6

LEOsMIND
Joining in

Screenshot_4.png

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey LEOsMIND, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to see your first post was to report some issues with your connection and speed while streaming on twitch, we'd love to best assist with any issues with our services.
To first establish some facts, can you please advise if your pc connects via ethernet or Wi Fi while streaming and does the issue only happen when you're heavily using the broadband? (streaming, gaming etc)

Also, would you be able to run a speed test here over a) a wired connection, b) while on safe mode as well as c) while on modem mode and let us know if it all looks good on there?
Do pop us a new message to let us know if you're still experiencing this and still need some support since your last post on Monday.
We're here to help where needed 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, I use a ethernet connection.
Your speedtest website doesn't work for me, since I live in Ireland.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please confirm if you are located within Northern Ireland? 

Nat

no, I live in Ireland

In this case, @LEOsMIND, as we do not have access to your systems, please find the following link to reach Virgin Media Ireland who can best help https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs