cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

louiem2
Joining in

Screenshot_20230813-013108_My Virgin Media.jpg

Still not fixed and haven't had broadband for 3 days now. Cheers for the great service!

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be due automatic compensation when the fault is fixed. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @louiem2, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the local area issue you've been subjected to.

I've been able to look into the local area, and it appears that the estimated date and fix time is currently set to 14/08/23 at 12:00

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and frustration this has caused, and our team will do all within it's power to have this resolved for all effected users

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

The problem David, is this 'estimated fix' has been pushed back for about 2 weeks now.

I'm sceptical about the fix and my future contract with the company, so much so, i would prefer leaving  and terminating the contract early.

Thanks for your response @louiem2.

Sadly the nature of estimated fix times and dates can result these being pushed back or in some cases, brought forward.

Our team will always do everything within their power to have our services up and running as soon as possible to avoid as much frustration and inconvenience as possible.

As correctly advised by @Adduxi, Virgin Media are part of the automated crediting scheme put in place by our regulators, take a look at this handy link for further info.

To discuss the possibility of cancelling the services, please call our team on 0345 454 1111 or 150, if you wish to do so.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn