cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

pRg666
Joining in

I applied for virgin 5 weeks ago and I checked the service was available.it was so I went ahead and was accepted when I received my devices and set them up there was no connection so had to have engineer come out.when he came he set it all up in my house but told me there was a problem with wiring in my block and would have to come back to sort it.i havnt heard anything since and havnt had a connection yet there still billing me for £69.99 even though I asked for the £24.99 deal I've tried to ring up but can't ever get through can't think what else to do other than cancel contract and Direct debit many thanks

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @pRg666 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues regarding your account, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.