Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No power lights on Hub3

Hi All,

Since yesterday about 9pm my Hub3 router has no power. No lights come on the hub at all. I've tried different plug sockets, changed the fuse, made sure all the wires are securely fitted. Nothing has worked. I've tried and can't get through to anyone to inform them of the problem. I know that with the coronvirus problem at the minute call centres will be not operating as usual but how can I get someone out to have a look at the problem or get a new hub sent out to me? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No power lights on Hub3

Double check the little switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord.

Is the PSU getting warm ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, 

I have checked the switch. The Psu is not warm either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos