Menu
kcf1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No lights on hub

Hi

Have woken up this morning and no lights on my hub at all. Have gone through checks and nothing still. Engineer is booked but 2 days away and my wife and I are both working from home. Can I get a new hub any quicker ?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No lights on hub

Hello

Even if Virginmedia would send you a hub it is going to take 5-7 days to arrive, best option would the engineer.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
kcf1966
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Mike

Will await engineer 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI kcf1966, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. How did the engineer go, have they attended yet? Are you still having issues with the service? Chris. 

0 Kudos
kcf1966
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris

Sadly engineer never showed up. Then had a torrid time on the phone to two customer service reps who were no help whatsoever, in fact second one was quite rude and cut me off.

Out of curiosity and desperation I tried the hub again and it came on !! Not sure if it had just got too hot or what. Don't know what else would have caused it to go down with no lights on whatsoever in your experience. 

Regards 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When the light goes red this is a sign that the hub is overheating, we are glad that this is now working. We would recommend to keep an eye on it to see if anything changes. If the problem persists we will be able to look into this further for you ^Chris 

0 Kudos