"the guy that fitted the system said it takes a while to settle in" Utter rubbish, VM system do not have a settling in period.
Can you please do 2 things,
Setup a Broadband Quality Monitor and post a link to your live graph. It monitors your connection 24/7 and provides diagnosis of any underlying issues
and provide some stats:
How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)
Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode
- Click on the “> Check router status” button
- Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
- Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
- Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.
- Do NOT post photos or screen shots they will be rejected as they contain MAC addresses. The board software will automatically change MAC addresses to **:** if done as above.
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2