Menu
YANKIE
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Every evening at 7pm my Internet starts to buffer, it then goes off completly for anything up to 10/15 mins, as a house with only two over 55's living in it the only thing attached to internet is my android tablet so its not due to too many gadgets being used, can any one help

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Can you connect some device other than an android tablet to the Hub directly via an ethernet cable - a computer/laptop for example, and see if that drops at the same time? Just to test this.

I am thinking it may be just a wifi interference issue - such as something switching on at 7pm (in your house or a neighbours) that is causing your wif connection to drop out. There was a thread on here over the summer where they were losing connection every evening at 9.02 pm - turned out it coincided with
the the street light outside his house switching on !

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos