Menu
Mgreg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet

WiFi went down on Saturday, for a while some devices worked and some didn’t but after resetting none of them do. 

All of the lights are on but flashing. Tried turning off all devices but the two we need for work- still nothing. Tried all of the help/ resets on the virgin site - nothing is working. 

anyone know what else we can do??

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Can you try a wired connection?  If so, see if that works.

Factory reset the hub (up to 60 second press of the reset pinhole button and let it reset, don't power down).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
Mgreg
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Have tried Ethernet connection and didn’t work

I too have some experience in this field as I am an electrician. I have disconnected everything including power supply Ethernet leads turned off all wifi devices unplugged all my smart devices (Alexa x4, lights and plugs) as before and reset again and this time it seems to have done the job 🥳

It’s as if the person with the magic key has turned up to work this morning after having the weekend off and stared up the engine let’s hope they are working this weekend in case we have any other issues or it may of heard me swear when I got the letter informing me my bill was going up 😡

0 Kudos