Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Hi, 

we’ve had no internet for the past 24 hours but this is the 4th or 5th time this has happened over the last few weeks.

I have read the threads from other people with similar issues and have tried why’s been suggested incl the 60sec reset with no Ethernet cables attached and nothing is working. I’ve tried contacting virgin with no luck, I’m on hold as I write this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Can you check to see what lights the Hub/Router is displaying? 
Also can you try logging into the hub, type 192.168. 0.1 into your browser it should let you know if you're connected (password is usually on the bottom of the hub). 
Also check to see if you have only lost Wifi, bay trying devices that are wired to the hub. 

Good luck 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou both for your suggestions. I did manage to get through finally on my call and they have been able to sort the internet out for me