Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet

I have no internet coming through. I have my hub 3 set to modem mode and a separate router due to ongoing issues with device connection to Hub 3. Was working yesterday. Devices are connecting to router and hub 3 light is on but I am not able to connect to the internet. As always, the Virgin site reports no issues in my area, though the local Facebook page has lots of people complaining about Virgin broadband connectivity. Have switched off and on twice but no joy. I need this for work so a major problem. Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

What about the service status number? Is that reporting any issues?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So if I sit in the room above my router my devices connect, but won’t anywhere else, even next to the router!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos