Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Please can someone check my settings at virgin. I have now not been able to access the internet for 24 hrs. I'm on a hub 3. Have tried everything recommended. Have downloaded virgin apps to test status and reset modem. Turned PC off. Checked wires. Etc. Still not working. Thanks. C

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

What does the service status page say?

What are the lights on the hub doing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Green flashing arrows

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I mean the service status on your account

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jumpstones, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

My sincere apologies for the delay and the issues you have been experiencing with your service. 

I have taken a look from our side and although there are no known issues in the area we have identified some issue with the power levels and would need to discuss this further. 

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and get this sorted.

Nat
0 Kudos