Menu
Highlighted
SharonGeary
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Hi. Since yesterday I've had problems with my Hub 3.0 not connecting to the internet. The wifi symbol is a steady green, the internet symbol is flashing green and base light alternates between flashing and steady green. I've checked all of the cables.  I've rebooted several times by bother turning of the power switch and the mains switch. I've tried resetting with a pin. I've also ran a service status test and it came back saying there are no issues. Nothing is helping. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

Hi SharonGeary.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the broadband issues and fully appreciate the importance of staying connected.

Has this been resolved since posting? If so, then great 🙂 pop us a post if you need us in the future.

If not, please click here and pop your postcode in to the service checker and click on search. This will bring up any known area faults. If none showing, please then sign into the checker using your My Virgin Media online account details and running the fault test on the affected service.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos