No internet since 22/01/21

Anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet since 22/01/21

unlikely anone else will, unless it's an area issue where there is currently a fault affecting everyone in your area.

can you elaborate on the issue?
what lights are showing on the hub?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your general area might help, but then the web site service page might give you more information in that case. 

0 Kudos
Helpemepls
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

According to the virgin media status page everything is fine according to people you get through to on the phone its a problem in the area. Its a hub 4.0 and it sometimes stays lit white (it's ment to be working) other times it's pulsing white (as If it's just rebooted) I've tried reboot, reset, unplugged it all, moved it all, modem mode. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that may not cover problems affecting a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos