cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet from my hub 5, blue light flashing.

MyNameIsDoug
Tuning in

Hi there I hope I'm in the right area. Having to do this via my mobile. I had internet last night, even though it was only 5meg down load and 50meg. I have none today. I have a hub5 and it's flashing blue and when I looked into the hub it said ds scanning.  I checked my cables and reset it again it's still doing the same thing. I called 150 and it made me jump through a few hoops with no success, not impressed with your virtual assistant. A real human would have sorted it out straight away or helped me better. Then I remembered I posted on this a few years ago on the forums so hopefully I can get some help from a moderator, and if someone has to phone me I'm only available in the mornings thanks for any help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

The best number to check for a fault in your street is : 0800 561 0061

If no fault is reported, you may have to be the first to call it in.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

The best number to check for a fault in your street is : 0800 561 0061

If no fault is reported, you may have to be the first to call it in.

Already done that, it says it's fine. It's the actual reporting of a problem to someone is a problem, you get the link via txt and it takes you to the same place that you've already checked and run their tests. The priority number is no use whatsoever as it takes you back through the same circle. Come on Virgin Media at least give me someone to actually talk to via a normal phone.

Client62
Legend

Call it in as a fault on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone
It'll ask you to reboot the hub (if you already  - don't repeat)
You will then be cut off
Wait a couple of minutes
Call again - report a broadband fault - The system will recognise that you called before and transfer you to a person!

MyNameIsDoug
Tuning in

Thanks I got through to a normal human being today and an engineer is coming out on Thursday. Many thanks again.