cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for last 4 days

djagusiak01
Joining in

Since Monday I am experiencing massive problems with the internet. Customer Service is a one big joke - SIR, HAVE YOU TRIED RESTART YOUR HUB? (Award for best IT goes to ... some country not even close to UK)

So.. connection is non existent.. if there is internet back on, only for like few seconds with my ping over 15k+. 

Your customer serviced booked 4 engineers but I believe the technician/engineer have lost on his way to my property as I am waiting since Monday. Every evening I got notification on my Virgin App saying the appointment has been canceled. Every day new appointment booked just to receive same notification - Appointment cancelled. 

Raised three complaints - only one showing up in my Complaints (Again, how lovely the customer service is, lol)

Now the best part is that the internet actually working only during the night (from midnight till 6am.. and then again, no internet/internet with ping +15k during the day). 

Your lovely Service Status showing there is no issue in my area.. but around 5 people from same street experiencing same problem.. and again - waiting for the technician since Monday. 

Maybe somebody here is more efficient and can help to resolve this? To be honest.. I have no idea how Virgin planning flights in the future into the galactic if they can't fix issues with the internet, lol. 

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello djagusiak01,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with services this last week.

I have just ran a quick check on your hub and can see you have an engineer booked to come out.

You can check the time here 

Would you be able to let us know how the visit goes.

Gareth_L

djagusiak01
Joining in

It’s been three months and still issue has not been resolved. My complaint still is “open” and nobody have contacted me. Yet you guys are happy to charge me for bon existential service. Absolutely joke. 

Hi djagusiak01,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see you're still having some connectivity issues. I've had a look at things from our side, and can see there is an ongoing connectivity issue. It's something I'll need to arrange a technician for, so I've popped you over a private message. 

I can address your complaint at the same time.

Alex_Rm