Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet for 5 days

Have had no internet for 5 days (w router 3) after months of poor service. It used to be first rate. Recorded message says engineers working but trickyproblem. They keep estimating it will be fixed the next day. When i try to call for information and compensation, they clear after half an hour in the queue. Neighbours with Virgin have interrupted service but not total absence. 

Any advice would be appreciated on how to get hold of a human being . I need internet so will have to swap provider if this is a longterm issue. Could it last for weeks?

Many thanks

liz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet for 5 days

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos