Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet connection

We have had issues for the last few days and this morning there is no internet connection at all. 

Mom the service status it says no know issues for broadband but there is a known issue for the tv. I have done a broadband check and it states to wait 10 mins then go and check equipment and switch off and on. 

Has anyone else had this problem? 

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection

Have you called it in to report the fault ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not yet, looks to be working intermittently at the moment but if it continues then I will give them a call as it’s so annoying. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is it just wifi dropping out or do cable connected devices drop off t the same time ?
Quick check is to see if all your coax connections are in nice and "finger" tight at the Hub and wall box and into any splitters/attenuators/etc - and that the internal wiring is ok with no kinking or chaffing (rabbit chews!). Also check that all looks good with the outside cabling and wall box.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos