cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet BH17

branson_beard
Joining in

No internet since 3pm, nightmare as the end of the football season!!!

Yes reboot & all the cable checks, been though this 100 times so yeah there's no internet.

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @branson_beard 

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

rfonline
On our wavelength

I'm in BH17 Area and i have no phone and internet when is this gonna be resolved

branson_beard
Joining in

Yeah done tests not working, no internet no phone no tv

steve2023
Joining in

Same here and on the day when the goals are flying in as well, are you kidding me!! 

Mate like I've said been though this loads of times, it not working phone,TV, broadband. Says be sorted by 8:10pm but can't believe this

Hi @branson_beard 

Welcome back to the community 

Sorry to hear that you were experiencing service issues on Sunday. I have checked the systems at our side and can see that there is no longer an area outage raised for you. 

Please do let us know if you have any further issues at all, we'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley