Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No internet. Again

This is getting ridiculous. No internet yet again. Router has the right white light on but zero actual connection. Yes I am on 4G right now. If it does connect then it’s less than 1 (uses one) mbps. According to the virgin media troubleshooter all is fine. But that’s obviously a complete lie as I tried it on 4G and it said all was fine!!! Ridiculous 

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet. Again

Is a wired connection working?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

We also don’t abs this is maybe the 5th time in the last 2 weeks. I can’t get hold of anyone at virgin and ive tried all I can find to see if it corrects but no joy 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

A wired connection isn’t working for us

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@RuthieM wrote:

A wired connection isn’t working for us

Please start your own thread 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No. A wired connection isn’t working. This has been intermittent for the last couple of days. And now it’s become permanent. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Why not try providing the service I’m paying for? Why should I spend my time texting you to resolve a problem that should not exist. Just make a basic service work. There are no moving parts, Just a wire and shoddy software and some awful hardware. None of which I control. You do. If I cancel my direct debit you stop providing the service. If you fail to provide the service what happens? Nothing. You do t suffer any financial penalty. If you did then you might solve the issues which are obvious from your own forums never mind social  media. You literally have your cake and eat it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

32CE42C2-853F-49A1-91A1-ED2E9BC5D878.png

And here we are again. No connection. Hub seems to reboot for no reason. White light. Green light. Green flashing lights. All very festive but I’m not paying for festive lights.

does anyone at virgin care? Obviously not.  Just keep paying for something that isn’t delivered.  They like the sheep who don't react. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

What does the service status page say?

Also it’s only been 2 days (and the weekend) since you posted and response times from the forum team are around 5-7 days

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Service status page says no known issues. 

5-7 day?!?! Kind of confirms that they don’t care. Keep paying. Doesn’t matter if the service is provided or not. 

0 Kudos