Menu
JoeyJoeJo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet - AGAIN!!!!

I am getting seriously [REMOVED] annoyed and very angry now about this! 

Just moved from Kent to Exeter, have been a Virgin Media and Mobile customer for a № of years, my old Hub 3.0 (which I used in Kent) no issues at all - a perfect service...so, I decided to upgrade the speed of the fibre when reactivating in my new home as a treat, oh and Virgin kindly said that they would upgrade my Hub 3.0 to the newest version....

Had the new install 9 days ago - Day one fine, days 2 - 5: No Internet at all from 15.00 - 23.00 every day - green lights and red lights on hub. Technician called the distance between the two different bands is wrong so the hub is shutting down, he calls another technician to check the main box... Day 5 and 6 perfect internet...day 7 to present: no internet between 11.00am - 13.00, 15.00 - 22.00.... I’m so glad I’m spending so much money on the internet it’s worth it...NOT! Seriously? This needs sorting ASAP! Now! It’s Easter weekend - so, of course, no technicians can call - oh and in this day and age all my tv and films are via icloud storage, or on demand! Basic Freeview for me then - can’t work (website and graphic designer) - so brilliant! Well done Virgin, superb - I’m losing clients, my deadlines aren’t being met cos of loss of internet access, I’ve had added expense of getting mobile Wi-fi to try and get some work done, Easter Weekend ‘back to back’ films with friends CANCELLED, oh and I’m still being charged for the installation and monthly bills...what an absolutely amazing service! YOU KIDDING ME??? 

If anyone can help with this I would be so grateful! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me sort this out - I’m losing clients and new work because of this!! HELP!!! 

Post Edit - Inappropriate Language

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet - AGAIN!!!!

i know it's not what you want to hear, but if you rely on internet for business/work then you really need to have in place a backup plan. a home broadband product does not offer the SLAs that a business would need or require.

with regards to you still being charged, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund for each full day of no service.
0 Kudos