Menu
hball91
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No connection to internet - engineer made worse!!

Hi has anyone got any advice for the below issue? We had intermittent WiFi so booked an engineer. He came today and said he didn't think he could solve the problem but fixed a cable that was broken. Engineer booked for Friday. He's left us in a worse situation. Now we have green lights on our Hub 3 - the one with two arrows is constantly flashing. We have no internet even through an ethernet cable.

We have also factory reset about 5 times including the long 60 second hold I read about. I was on the phone with virgin media for 2 hours who were no help at all. 

Any ideas how we can get SOME form of internet connection?? We're both working from home at the moment and this is making it impossible!

Thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection to internet - engineer made worse!!

You’ll have to wait for the engineer on Friday 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
hball91
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection to internet - engineer made worse!!

Woke up this morning and it had randomly turned back on! Will keep the engineer appointment as still drops out a bit. 

Thanks

0 Kudos