Menu
aidenmontgomery
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No connection + Red light Hub 4

My connection was going up and down a lot yesterday, then last night it stayed down longer each time it went down.

Got up this morning and the hub light is red, even after rebooting it goes red again after a couple of minutes. 

BQM 

My Broadband Quality Monitor shows that there is something going on with the connection. Service status page says that there is nothing wrong and I can't find any contact numbers for support on my account page. All of the links go around in circles, unless I come on here.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection + Red light Hub 4

@aidenmontgomery wrote:

I can't find any contact numbers for support on my account page. All of the links go around in circles, unless I come on here.

The CS number is 0345 454 1111 - or 150 if you have a VM phone line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
g0akc
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

are you able to log into the hub and see the network status information?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
aidenmontgomery
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information.

0 Kudos
aidenmontgomery
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I run the hub in modem mode so nothing to log into.

I just called that customer support number and it had a message along the lines of....

"We are sorry that you are still having intermittent problems with your VM tv/broadband services in the XXXX area. Our engineers are working working hard to fix this as soon as possible. However, as this is a really complex issue it is taking us longer than usual."

I guess it is so complex that they can't update their service status page. Would have saved me 45 minutes of re-booting and going around in circles on the website.

0 Kudos