Menu
kerand
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband service for 6 days...

We're based just outside Liverpool - Internet stuttering and finally packed in last Friday (23rd April) ....very problematic as apart from the usual inconvenience my partner is a nurse currently working from home for NHS Telehealth dealing primarily with Covid patients.....online checks reported a fault . estimated fix time 9.30pm

9pm came and went - no difference

Saturday morning still the same - checked online status which reported 'No issues' with the network or my home equipment

Phoned Virgin - "Engineers have identified and are working on the problem - will be fixed by 9am Sunday"

Sunday - no change

Phoned Virgin - "Engineers have identified and are working on the problem - will be fixed by 9am Monday"

Monday - no change

Phoned Virgin - "Engineers have identified and are working on the problem - will be fixed by 9am Tuesday"

Tuesday - no change

Phoned Virgin  - "Engineers have identified and are working on the problem - will be fixed by 9am Wednesday"

Wednesday - no change

Phoned Virgin - "Engineers have identified and are working on the problem - will be fixed by 9am on May 1st" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, come on ...what the absolute hell is going on??...what can i do?...can someone please help or offer some advice?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband service for 6 days...

Fix dates and times are estimated only.

Residential services have no SLA for faults and repairs.

If internet is imperative then look at getting a backup DSL line and/or a 4G/5G router for redundancy.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos