Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No broadband or TV

• I have not had any broadband or TV for 3 days. I managed to get through on the phone ONCE out of many tries and was told that the problem was in my area and would be sorted by 6pm yesterday. Guess what nearly 24 hours later and still nothing. Strangely the neighbours dont seem to have a problem. Is there anyone listening, because Virginmedia definitely arent. The recorded phone message blames it on Covid. Do I have to use hand gel after touching the Tivo Box? I dont expect a reply........
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is it accetable to ignore paying customers

Another hour waiting on the phone

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it accetable to ignore paying customers

Hi signomi21,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response, Are you still having issues with your TV and broadband services? Our remote diagnostics is showing the hub and V6 as currently online.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Out of 5  one hour attempts to contact customer service, I managed only once to talk to someone, who fobbed me off basically.I managed to book a technician online, who came after 3 days without services. Took him 10 minutes to fix the connection in the box down the street. My complaint is the dire customer service. DIABOLICAL. I am supposed to get compensation but probably wont. I tried to report the problem, but nobody picked up the phone. And this is a communications company. Joke..

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@signomi21 wrote:

Out of 5  one hour attempts to contact customer service, I managed only once to talk to someone, who fobbed me off basically.I managed to book a technician online, who came after 3 days without services. Took him 10 minutes to fix the connection in the box down the street. My complaint is the dire customer service. DIABOLICAL. I am supposed to get compensation but probably wont. I tried to report the problem, but nobody picked up the phone. And this is a communications company. Joke..

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I wont get compensated because nobody would answer the phone so I could report the problem. Its that simple. I will take it further though, its the principal. We pay for a service that is not up to scratch. I did complain through the website, but obviously no one replied.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Automatic compensation?

It's a poor form of restitution in the first place, but then there's the "believe it when you see it" component .

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos