Menu
JoannaJeczalik
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No broadband london W11

I have had no broadband since the Intelligent wifi update last week. The router flashes green all the time or restarts intermittently. Virgin refuse to send an engineer as they say there is a fault in the area which may be fixed by April 8. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband london W11

Get a fault reference number, you can now claim for the outage when it is fixed. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mia_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, JoannaJeczalik,

Sorry to hear that your connection was down when you posted.

I want to check if your services has been restored or if the fix time of April 8 stands.

Rest assured, our engineer is working his best to resolve the issue and get your internet back up and running.

Keep us posted if it has been restored. We want to make sure that this is sorted.

Mia_C

0 Kudos
JoannaJeczalik
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No it’s not fixed. They say the internet will be down until 8 April so 10 days in total for me without internet. Who knows if it will be sorted by 8 April. Terrible service, terrible communication. I will get out of my Virgin contract as soon as I can.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mia_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, there,

Thanks for getting back to us. I know this can be frustrating but I can assure you that this is being actioned to get you connected again.

Also, since you have already reported this issue when you called, you can check our loss of service credit guidelines.

If we haven’t fixed the fault within 48 hours from the end of that day, we’ll credit your next bill by £8 per day until it’s sorted.

Once you’ve reported the issue to us, any credit owed will be automatically calculated and applied to your next bill – so there’s no need to call us to credit you.

I'm positive that the services will be restored on the estimated fix date. In the mean time, you can also use our Virgin Media hotspots to connect to the internet.

Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Mia_C

0 Kudos