Menu
martstubbs74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No access to home broadband

Please can people keep answers in layman’s terms! Thanks

I have used the virgin broadband app to control devices connected with no problems for nearly a year now but today I came to log in and the ‘Home’ tab says Nothing to see here. No news today’. When I go to the broadband tab it says ‘you have no access to home broadband’? I can’t see or control any of the devices on my WiFi network. WiFi itself is connected and works with all my devices still in the app but the app seems to not be letting me use it. Very strange!! Any help greatly appreciated 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to home broadband

See this thread

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Connect-app-problems/td-p/4752236

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @martstubbs74

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding your Control app, I'm sorry to hear that you cannot see or control any of the devices on your WiFi network at the moment.

Please can you try deleting and re-installing the app, and let me know if this improves things.

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos
Felim_Doyle
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm that reinstalling the app worked.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
0 Kudos