Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No WiFi

Really at my wits end with Virgin. Been a customer a couple of months and the broadband has failed at least 8 times, usually around 24-36 hours a time.

I get 3 green lights on the hub3 with the internet light flashing.

So far it has always resolved itself, so is not an issue with cables or anything, but I don’t have an internet connection about 25% of the time.

I’ve tried the online diagnosis which gets nowhere and tells you to call, only when I call I get told the call centres are closed and to use the website so that just goes round in circles. Alternatively I get told to use the connect app but it doesn’t work as I have no internet. I have tried reaching out to social media and they said to text a number for help but that was just a bot who says to use the website. Genuinely a nightmare.

I do have an engineer booked as there is nothing else I can do. Been going on for weeks and really feels like no one at virgin cares at all. Very down about it and it’s now affecting my work as working remotely is proving impossible.

Any help would be really appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WiFi

You have an engineer booked correct?

Theres little that can be added to that from here. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos