Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No WiFi

Is anyone else in the Midlands having WiFi problems? My signal isn’t even strong enough to use on one phone and run a baby monitor! Paying over £100 a month for the worst WiFi in history...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WiFi

Is it the signal strength or speed?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well it either drops the signal, usually for around 5/10m or the speed will be awful but the fact i have a WiFi camera for my baby monitor is my main concern as it can not be used effectively as the WiFi is atrocious!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are wired speeds and connectivity ok?

Wireless speeds and connectivity aren’t guaranteed 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have nothing wired, spoke to virgin today and been told there’s an issue and there is nothing that can be done 🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What issues and what can’t be done about it?

0 Kudos