Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No WiFi no customer service

The hub started with reasonable speed 100MB/25MB ish, then it dropped to 5/2, and now there is no WIFI at all and I have resettled both using power button and factory reset button several times; no luck and I have been put on hold to customer service for all morning! How do I get in touch with customer service? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WiFi no customer service

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Connected with Ethernet cable, says no internet access; then shows the big red button to fix problem but once it has done it’s round, it says can’t fix the problem, e.g. 0 speed? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @XH and welcome to the community,

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with your WiFi connection and I can see that you have cancelled your services with us. is that correct that you have cancelled your account because of this?

If so, we apologise that we haven't been able to provide the service to you and we wish you the best of luck with your new provider.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

I had never cancelled the contract myself! And my installation was not even complete, I have not even had my tv box!! I was told it would come in 2 or 3 days after my hub was connected, but it never arrived! Then when I finally got through to the tech team on text service after I have been told I would be reconnected to someone at least 5 times, I was told to connect sales because sales cancelled my order without my authorization; but I was forever on hold on the phone again despite I was promised that my issue was already flagged up by the tech text service! Your customer service is non existence, did not complete my installation, cancelled my order out of blue and I can never get to anyone! There is 0 costumer service! It might as well stay cancelled!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So.. do you want assistance ?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not sure, don’t know if I could put up with so much pain if something is going wrong again :// deciding to leave or to stay-sounds like a terrible relationship but I was in a relationship this bad, I would have left already!!! 

0 Kudos