Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No WiFi green lights on hub3

This is driving me insane!  I have 6 people in my house 4 or them adults that need WiFi for WORK and a child that needs to do school work! I have had an unsteady connection since early March.  Had an engineer come out and replace my hub etc.  All OK for a few weeks and now back to no connection. 

I can't get hold of support, can't book an engineer, can't get help online! This is not acceptable!! None of the walk thru's work and I still just have green lights on the box.  Also no problems supposedly in the area? I'm going to have consider changing to another provider. Had rubbish WiFi for over 3 years on and off now. 

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WiFi green lights on hub3

If your ethernet cable connected devices are all working as expected - then you just have a wifi issue.

VM are unlikely to solve that for you. The best solution is to source your own (better quality) wireless equipment and solve it once and for all.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos