Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No WiFi green flashing hub 3.0

For the past year or so, once in a month my WiFi will completely go and the hub will flash green continuously despite having tried all techniques to reset the WiFi and hub. Despite this, the WiFi would come back in a few hours. Today I had absolutely no wifi for the entire day with the box flashing green and red and white. This has enraged me and I am not happy with the hub or the service. I searched ‘192.168.0.1’ into my browser and it said there were faults with the WiFi and that the proxy is critical. Please check this fault as my family and I need WiFi on a daily basis. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WiFi green flashing hub 3.0

Does a wired connection work?

What does the service status page say?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The service page doesn’t seem to say much, something about there’s a problem and all I need to do is check everything is secure and I have tried multiple times, I have even rebooted the entire hub... nothing. And today I wake up to the box flashing white but no connection. Also my TV is wired to the box and that’s not working either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If the status page states a problem it will say with which services and an estimated fix time. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler

At first, the page says no service issues and then when I test it, it says to monitor it for 24hours and that’s it. Except I need the WiFi for today I can’t wait another 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Deniz wrote:
Spoiler

At first, the page says no service issues and then when I test it, it says to monitor it for 24hours and that’s it. Except I need the WiFi for today I can’t wait another 24 hours.

Phone it through then

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I tried calling and was put on hold for an hour then the call was promptly ended from their end. Either way, the WiFi is back for now.

thanks for your replies though!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Deniz, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your internet services recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed tomorrow - 10 NOV 2020 13:15 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you.

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos