cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Wi-Fi and broken data

Yas_____
Joining in

Ok so, I’ve having trouble with a deal I’m getting from virgin, I’m supposed to be getting a o2 sim deal of 100gb (unlimited calls/texts too I believe), so far I’ve used half (50gb) and apparently I have reached my monthly limit.

On top of that I was given a date for a technician to come out and install my Wi-Fi, he was unable to do so and it’s been rescheduled for next Friday, leaving me without Wi-Fi for I want to say about two weeks? As well as an additional time I was unable to sit in prior to have it installed, I’ve been depending on data for at least a month in total.

I’ve seen others discuss the o2 app is impossible to log into and I’m also having problem’s with that, If I were able I’m unsure if I could then sort out the data side of things. any advice welcome!  

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Yas_____ 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the install delay and the O2 data dispute/app issue.

Have we advised why the delayed install, is construction work required? 

For the O2 app and data dispute, please contact them directly;

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Twitter: @O2

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill