Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No Wi Fi and TV

We have been without Wi - Fi and TV in our W13 postcode for 4 days now , this is frustrating given home schooling and work . Keep getting updates since monday that it would be fixed in  the next 4 hours but never has , very poor customer service and accurate updates during this difficult time when we need tv and Wi Fi

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Wi Fi and TV

What does the service status page say?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It just says a network issue problem in our area and it will be fixed by an engineer a certain time but every time it never gets fixed , 4 days and counting , all they say is register as may be due a credit but I need the TV and Wifi working now 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid it isn't going to work until it is fixed.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks , how long do they usually take to fix , i would have though 4 days is long enough , the area which is 3 roads away has their virgin working so I would imagine it is a very localised problem .

It is the lack of information from Virgin which is annoying .

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

The fix times are estimates only.

it’s fixed when it’s fixed to be honest. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Who knows, what does the service status say ?

The repair to this took over week ...

optic-cables

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

18.10 this evening but it has said that for the last 4 days , anyway we can escalate through Virgin at all ?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Again, estimated fix times.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Arsenal123 wrote:

18.10 this evening but it has said that for the last 4 days , anyway we can escalate through Virgin at all ?

You can spend hours on the phone just to be told the same thing or you can wait for VM to reply on here for a week, and by then it will probably be fixed.

Or

You can sit back with a good book and wait for it all to come back online.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos