Menu
Eve21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No WI-FI - 2 week service outage

I’ve not had WI-FI for a week. Apparently there has been an outage since the 10th June in my area and mine went on the 15th. Was told it would be fixed at 9 this morning but hasn’t and the updates haven’t been helpful - the same generic “our engineers are working on it”…two weeks??

Working from home so this is such a pain - especially for the amount I pay!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WI-FI - 2 week service outage

Hi  @Eve21,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate your account using your forum info so I will pop you a PM now so we can grab some details and take a closer look into this for you.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WI-FI - 2 week service outage

Thank you for providing the details as requested via PM @Eve21

I have taken a look at your account and can you are currently impacted by a SNR outage. This has been raised under Fault Reference Number F009086118 and the estimated time of fix is now showing as 29/06/2021 09:00:00.

We are working as hard as we can to fix this, however due to the complexities of the issue its taking us a little longer than normal.

Thank you for your continued patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos