Menu
Mitul45
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No TV and Broadband

Hi, I have had no tv and broadband services since yesterday. There was a fault in the area which jas supposedly been fixed but this is not the case as my services are still not working and I have restarted all the hardware. I would like a call back on this asap as am unable to reach virgin media on the phone.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV and Broadband

You won't get a callback from here.

You either need to call in or wait 5-10 days for a response from a forum rep.

Have you checked the Service Status page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Mitul45
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes i have checked the service status page which says evrything is working and i can confirm that nothing is working. Cant even get on the phone to virgin as when i dial the number i get a dead tone and when i finally got through automated message saying to call back later which is really handy when i have no service for 2 days and am unable to work. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you require internet for work then get a back DSL line and/or a 4g/5g router.

Residential services are not meant for business use, regardless of the pandemic.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Mitul45
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Oh and are Virgin going to pay for that? Residential services are not to be used for business use regardless of the pandemic is such a poor response considering majority of the country are working from home due to governement restrictions and provider should understand this not respond in the way in which you have just done which I will be making a complaint about. Regardless of working from home or not I have had nor service for 2 days on broadband and tv and this is not whtmat I am paying for. And your response is easy to say but what if peolle cant afford that?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No, you would pay for it, like everyone else has to.
Or get yourself a business line with SLA's for repairs

And I don't work for VM, per my signature.

0 Kudos
Mitul45
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you cant provide helpful answers, I would rather you dont comment as your not helping just frustrating. We are not living in a normal world at the moment and most businesses recognise that and are helping their customers. I dont need your smart alec comments so would rather you just dont respond.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

OK

Then a forum rep will respond in 5-10 days time.

0 Kudos