Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nintendo switch not connecting to wifi since reboot

Since rebooting my wifi hub 4 now my switch will not connect back to the wifi!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nintendo switch not connecting to wifi since reboot

Hi Jr_Supastarr,

Have you tried rebooting the Nintendo Switch?

Was your Switch installing an update as that would prevent a network connection until completed?

Had you altered any settings on the hub4 prior to the reboot, such as changing the SSID or password? If so the hub may have changed them back to the default.

What does the Connection Status say when you click on Internet > Internet Settings on the Switch? 

If it says not connected then click on Internet Settings, it will search for networks, and should show your registered networks at the top, and further down Networks Found. 

If there isn't a tick next to your registered network(s) then press the A button. You will then have 3 choices

Connect to this network  - so you can re-enter your password

Change Settings - you can make any manual adjustments needed here to match any you made on your hub, also Connect Automatically, or if you've hidden the hub then you can select Connect to Hidden network

Delete Settings - if you delete the settings you can set them up again manually

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You are a life saver!

I had recently made some changes to my hub settings to counteract some issues with my sky q.

so it was a case as you recommended to delete the saved settings and just search for my network again and reconnect to it.

👍🏽

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JR_Supastarr,

Thanks for the update, pleased it's all working now.

We often forget that we've made changes and don't notice until something stops working

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos