I recently moved to current property and got virgin media Hub 4.0. Although all of other devices could have wifi connection, only my daughter’s Nintendo switch could not connect, though it could be connected to other networks (such as wifi at previous places and mobile network via smartphone).
I have tried all of the suggested options at virgin community and other websites, and contacted gadget rescue team, but all didn’t work at all.
The things I and gadget rescue team have tried are
- dns manual set (18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52))
- restart switch and Hub
- turn on flight mode then turn it off
- changing security from WPA2 to WPA then back it
- splitting wifi into 2.4ghz and 5ghz then connect to 2.4
- setting up guest wifi and connect to it
- removing MAC filtering
- disconnect other devices from wifi
- updating Switch via mobile network
I spent more than 10 hours and my daughter keeps blaming… if someone could help, it will be really appreciated!