Menu
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: New router

Which Hub is it?

You will find the model on a sticker on the underside of the Hub.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for popping back @BrenLiz

I have checked your services from here and we can see that the Hub is now out of specification and is throwing up some errors - you have an older Hub and as such we'd like to get you a newer Hub sent out; this of course will be totally free of charge. 

I understand that you are out of the country at the moment though - would we still be able to arrange a new delivery with you? We can either have this arranged to be delivered to the account address or via Click and Collect at a local collection point. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Please have it delivered to the account address. Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No problem we can do this for you once we pass some security on the account in question.

I'll pop you over a private message now if you can please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos