Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

New router needed

Our hub box has died, and we need a replacement sending out rather speedily as both myself and my husband are contracted to work from home. We’ve checked the power source and cables, all of which work and are attached correctly. We understand that the country is under lockdown, however we’re very surprised as a supplier of a key service that you’ve not continued to operate your customer services department, such as EE and other competitors. Please reply, we’re relying on you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: New router needed

I ordered an upgraded hub through the app as the one I've got is outdated. I'm hoping it will arrive this week as I am working from home too.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I’ll look into that :))))

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

What's the current situation with this, have you ordered a new hub yet?

Thanks,

Dean M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dean

No I haven't, and can't see how I am able to. Are you able to help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Bev

I'm not sure if I'm being daft, but I can't see how to do this? Is it the upgrade option, as it says I can't do this online and need to speak to someone in the call centre (which of course is closed). I'm getting nowhere fast, and would really appreciate a bit more detail if you can share? Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Bev

I'm not sure if I'm being daft, but I can't see how to do this? Is it the upgrade option, as it says I can't do this online and need to speak to someone in the call centre (which of course is closed). I'm getting nowhere fast, and would really appreciate a bit more detail if you can share? Thanks ;0

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dean

No I haven't, and can't see how I am able to. Are you able to help?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Please stop spamming the same replies over and over 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gary

I'm not spamming, I'm new to the community and don't really know what I'm doing.

I posted twice as I was concerned that my original responses were to the general thread, and not to the individual sender. I'm still not sure how this notice board works and if Bev and Dean will get an alert, but I hope they do, as I'm after as much help as I can get.

Maybe you can help?

0 Kudos