Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New mesh wifi boosters are they in stock yet

Others reported today that they aren't although different dates or when they will be are being given.

Pods are only free to customers who are on the 1GB or Ultimate Oomph packages, and so are worth trying.

Anyone on any other package will be charged £5/month - and at that level of investment you would soon pay off the cost of buying a "better" solution that will be yours to own and use forever.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Johndodds12
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New mesh wifi boosters are they in stock yet

I'm on the Gig1 broadband so entitled to them, just wish they would hurry up. 

The powerline boosters I had with the Hub3 worked great in the cabin in tge garden but now I'm left with very little signal, tge cabin is only 5 metres from where my new hub sits at a high level in the living room. Average 866mbs in there, in the cabin your lucky if its 20mbs. 

The new hub does not seem to have any range on it so I've not sent the old gear back yet, if the new mesh boosters don't work I will revert back to previous hub 3.

0 Kudos