cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub

Leemc-84
Tuning in

Hi. I’ve had a technician come to look at my broadband after I have been restarting the hub all the time. They been and replaced the hub with a new one, he thought it was probably a faulty hub I had. It’s a hub 4 by the way. Now I can’t see it on the connect app. It keeps saying  “we can’t find your app”. So I need some advice, I’ve logged in and out a few times and made sure the VPN is off. I’ve also got a couple of pods that I can’t get to connect will this just take a while like when I first got it? Any help is appreciated 

Lee 

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Leemc-84,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the Connect App. Can you please first try factory resetting the Hub 4 - to do this, you'll just need to push in a pin into the pin hole at the back of the Hub for 30 seconds.

Do you have a screenshot of the exact error? Is it not saying that your Hub cannot be located?

I'd also try deleting the app and redownloading it again, and also forgetting your old Hub credentials on your device.

Let us know how you get on with those steps 🙂

Beth

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Beth_G the pods need reassigning to the new hub. The app and its data needs to be deleted from the phone and reinstalled. All are still pointing to the old removed hub.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2