Menu
Chantel
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New hub

How can I get a new hub the one I have if a few years old and I think it may be the issue, I don't have any green lights showing only the white power light. 

I'm frustrated that I'm not getting full signal and constantly need to reboot/rest my hub.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub

What model of Hub do you currently have. If a Hub3 a single white light means a good connection and it is probably a wifi only issue.  what happens on devices connected by ethernet cable?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Chantel
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I only have the hive via ethernet every thing else runs via wifi.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

And the Hive does what? Can you test it with any other device you have?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Chantel
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The hive is for my heating, and I dont have the devices to allow for ethernet connection so unfortunately not. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Any device (computer, laptop, tablet, console, phone, etc) can connect to the ethernet - you just need an adaptor for ethernet<->any port your devices has. Check eBay, Amazon, etc.

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos