cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub 5, new WiFi pod

Vix3ng
Joining in

Had to call out a vm technician as Internet kept dropping out. He changed me to a hub 5. Everything working fine, however have a new WiFi pod coming, and as of today the vm connect app won't find my hub. 

So how am I going to connect the pod to the hub when it arrives? (Pod was ordered bt customer services when the fault initially started)

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Connect app "backend" takes several days to catch up with new Hub installs.  Just persevere for a few days.

The Pod "should" be provisioned for your Hub, but if not, call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub/Pod serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Vix3ng 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your WiFi pod. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina