Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New hub 4 and v 360 box,s

Right this is my last resort, I've been a customer of virgin from the early days of telewest/blueyonder and been quite happy with the service,until now and thinking it might be time to change provider, so with working from home the hub 3 just wasn't cutting it signal strength and speed so upgraded to hub 4 so far not overly impressed I have 2 dead zones with little to no signal, will the virgin boosters help this, speed wise wireless im getting 400mbps ill be checking wired tomorrow once I get a 50mtr rg45 cable. V360 boxes I've got several channels which are unwatchable breaking up picture , also with the old v 6 boxes (his & hers) we could separate our recordings we can't with the v360 ... now I have had several calls with some helpful people molly and on chat with Kathleen... but someone was supposed to be calling me back, so thought I'd reach out on here .... as I type this the wifi signal has dropped out yet again .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub 4 and v 360 box,s

You need to check wired speeds and connectivity.

Wireless is not guaranteed or forms part of your contract. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK update on the broadband i managed to sort a wire out and my speeds on the virgin test site are close to 900mbps and on fast  .com its just over 700 so speed wise thats not too shabby how ever the router dropped out twice ...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Whilst wired still?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I've repositioned the router to see does it help ... the main reason for upgrading was our lass working from home and to be honest she's loosing faith in virgin she's even started looking in to switching to sky .

0 Kudos