cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - very disappointed

Lucy30
Joining in

I moved from Sky due to poor internet speed. Virgin were great……until it was installed.

Since the engineer visited, virgins customer service have been awful! Over 40 minutes on the phone, said she would call me back in 1 hr, nothing. Another 40 odd minute call, no call back as promised, they can't see my account, can't add boosters on. She called at 21;30 but no one was talking, phoned two more times, wouldn't speak: I have literally had enough of it being impossible to speak to anyone. At least skys customer service was there! Can anyone advise how I cancel if you can't seem to speak to anyone that understands and can hear? 

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Yup it is awful. Keep in mind your 14 day cooling off period. See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are you trying to speak to them about?  We might be able to resolve the issue on here before you cancel

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.