Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Malden / KT3 / Intermittent issues

I've got connectivity data to show that Virgin media has been disconnected for over 5 minutes 15 times in the last 2 months. Today, the 16th November, it's been so bad I can't work properly from home.

I've contacted Virgin several times about this and always it gets fixed but then, a while later, it breaks again.

Anyone else experiencing the same in the New Malden / KT3 area? 

I've tested all my equipment, restarts etc but it does show on the service status page that there is an issue.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Malden / KT3 / Intermittent issues

Same area. No issues. I suggest you report an individual fault to 150 (do the line test first) and not waste time asking here; now that you know this is not an area wide fault. Service status is NOT showing an area fault. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Malden / KT3 / Intermittent issues

To anyone else reading this, I called 150 and I was told there is an outage and it was currently planned to be fixed on the 23rd of November by 9 pm. The operator didn’t know why I wasn’t showing on the service status page, but if you click run test it does show network issue.

0 Kudos